Total Pageviews

Monday, September 9, 2013

This is for fans who want to know more...

I started this blog based upon some fans wanting to know more about the ins and outs of the game.. If you ever have questions post them on here and I will attempt to answer them.. I have coached football for a total of four years and really study the game in depth. This is also something to help me as well. The more I can learn, or you the reader can teach me I would love it. I am just 34 and will be back to coaching this fall, when I am able to find a new job. This is because I had  to leave my previous job, because it was a better move for my family in the long term. I invite any and all coaches to chime in and trade concepts and stories on here. It should be a lot of fun, and I want to help the average fan, and I want to learn even more myself. The idea of this came from a gentleman on hogville so I thought about it and jumped at the chance.


No comments:

Post a Comment